MONTEREY BEACH OPEN aka MONTEREY BEACH JUNIOR OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS ’21
July 30-31, 2021
NEW DATE: FRIDAY, JULY 30, 2021 Girls 15u Division, Girls and Boys 16u Divisions, Girls and Boys 18u Divisions.
SATURDAY, JULY 31, 2021: Co-ed/Girls 12u Division, Girls 13u Division, Girls and Boys 14u Divisions.
- 8:00 am check in
- 8:45 am team meeting
- 9:00 am tournament starts
- Three team pool plays a match, two game to 21, if a 3rd game is needed to 15. No Cap.
- Four team pools play one game to 28. No Cap
- Five team pool play one game to 21. No Cap.
- One time out per team.
- No technical time outs.
- Switch sides on multiples of seven.
- Reffing team is responsible for entering scores online in volleyball life.
- When not playing please practice social distancing.
- Please use hand sanitizer before you play.
- Upon arrival we will take your temperature. Any temperatures over 100.4 will receive a team refund.
- If for any reason you are sick please text the tournament director, Jason, asap at 831-238-2362 to let him know that your team will be dropping out.
- If you have advised to self quarantine by a contact tracer please stay home.
- If for any reason you wake up and don’t feel good even if you think its just a cold please stay home.
- No high fives between teams.
- No congregating between teams.
- When returning a ball to another court, please kick the ball.
- On side change, please walk around opposite sides of the poles.
- We recommend everyone wear a face covering when not playing.
“GROWING THE JUNIOR BEACH GAME IN BEAUTIFUL MONTEREY AS A PARTNER OR SPONSOR”
MONTEREY BEACH JUNIOR OPEN CHAMPIONSHIPS
2019 TOP WINNERS IN EACH AGE DIVISION [Click Here]
Another Monterey Beach Junior Open Success! Thank you very much for all the sand clubs and athletes for all your continued support! Special congratulations to all of our top division winners this year.
Thank you to all of our sponsor merchandise for all of our top winners. Kauai Bikini, Lululemon, Shocshox, P1440, and Get Recruited by Traci Callahan.
We hope to see everyone again!
Arguably the largest and most creative junior beach volleyball tournament in all of Central and Northern California!
Monterey Beach Junior Open Championships Layout Drone View
~ The Monterey Beach Junior Open Championships ~
The shores of Del Monte Beach are not your normal scene when the Monterey Beach Junior Open Championships are hosted. Beefed up with junior beach athletes, and volleyball craze onlookers will be at the mecca of beach volleyball paradise on the Monterey Bay.
“They said it can never be done, but if you build it than they will come…” We are doing our part in Growing The Game in the Monterey Peninsula. Every year, IMUA Volleyball Club and IMUA Beach Club will team up with Central Coast Events to transform the calm shores of Monterey Beach into a paradise themed volleyball extravaganza! It will be a junior beach volleyball competition like no other…we guarantee!